YFDN40 Water Flow Sensor Flowmeter 5-150L/Min
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Hydrostatic pressure: ≤ 1.75MPa
- Operating voltage range DC 5 ~ 24V comply
- Insulation resistance:> 100M
- Input Dimeter: Inside: 36mm;Outside: 44mm
- Output Dimeter: Inside: 33 mm; Outside: 44mm
- Cable Length: 50 cm
- Weight: 150 gm
- Color : Black
- Accuracy in 1 ~ 120L / MIN ± 2% inline
- Flow pulse characteristics F = (0.45 * Q) Q = L / Min meet
- Low-temperature test at -20’C temperature placed after 72h, at room temperature for 1h, the first measurement accuracy within ± 5% value inline
- High-temperature test temperature at 85’C placed after 72h, at room temperature for 1h, the first measurement accuracy within ± 5% value
- 11/2″ DN40 flow rate 5~150L/min Plastic Hall Turbine flow sensor meter switch valve control liquid flow sensor
YF-DN40 1.5 inch is a plastic body water flow sensor that contains a water rotor and a hall-effect sensor and is used for flow measurement for industrial applications. When the water flows through the rotor, the rotor rolls, and its speed changes with a different rate of flow. The hall-effect sensor outputs the corresponding pulse signal. The output of the flow sensor is proportional to the water flow. The more the water flowing more are the pulses.
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- Bluedart & India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.