Aluminium Heat sinks for Raspberry Pi 3 Model A/A+/B/B+
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
Thermal transfer self-adhesive
Overclock your Raspberry Pi with confidence
Reduce the risk of hardware failure because of overheating
Offers a significant cooling advantage over the non-cooled stock state.
Why Do You Need To Put A Heatsink On Your Raspberry Pi. 1 Overclock Your Raspberry Pi With Confidence. 2 Reduce The Risk Of Hardware Failure Because Of Overheating. 3 Offers A Significant Cooling Advantage Over The Non-Cooled Stock State. Features: 1.Light Weight Aluminum Heatsinks With Adhesive Backing Strip To Stick Firm. 2.Exclusively Made For Raspberry Pi. 3.Thermal Transfer Self-Adhesive. Installation Instructions: 1.Make Sure The Chip Modules Are Free From Dirt And Grease. 2.Peel The Protective Liner On The Base Of The Heatsink. 3.Affix The Heatsinks On The Chip Modules And Apply Firm Pressure Package Include:
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- FedEx, Delhivery, XpressBees, Ecom Express, E kart Logistics, for remote location we use India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.