PCB Mounted Passive Buzzer Module
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
Operating Voltage : 1.5 ~ 15V DC
Working Current: Less than 25mA
Tone Generation Range : 1.5 ~ 2.5kHz
Dimensions (LxWxH): 26 x 15 x 11 mm
Passive Buzzer Module is a built-in construction of digital transducers, DC energy provides, extensively utilized in computer systems, printers, copiers, alarms, digital toys, car digital apparatus, phones, timers and different digital electronics projects for Alert sound.
This PCB Mounted Passive Buzzer Module can produce a range of sound tones depending on the input frequency, i.e it can generate tones between 1.5 to 2.5 kHz by switching it on and off at different frequencies either using delays or PWM.
This module is ideally suited to adding noise to your project and is compatible with a pin pitch of 2.54mm while functioning with microcontrollers such as the Arduino. This module lets you respond to programmatic changes with a lovely annoying buzzer that can be altered over a range of frequencies to ensure maximum irritation.
GND: (minus sign)
Center pin: No connection
Any digital pin: S
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- FedEx, Delhivery, XpressBees, Ecom Express, E kart Logistics, for remote location we use India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.