Capacitive Soil Moisture Sensor Module
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
Operating Voltage: 3.3 ~ 5.5 VDC.
Operating Current: 5mA.
Dimensions mm(LxWxH): 98 x 23 x 4.
Supports 3-Pin Gravity Sensor interface
This capacitive soil moisture sensor V2.0 measures soil moisture levels by capacitive sensing rather than resistive sensing like other sensors on the market. It is made of corrosion-resistant material which gives it excellent service life. Insert it into the soil around your plants and impress your friends with real-time soil moisture data!
This module includes an onboard voltage regulator which gives it an operating voltage range of 3.3 ~ 5.5V. It is perfect for low-voltage MCUs, both 3.3V, and 5V. For compatibility with a Raspberry Pi, it will need an ADC converter.
This soil moisture sensor is compatible with our 3-pin ?Gravity? interface, we can connect to the Gravity I/O expansion shield.
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- Bluedart & India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.