9-0-9 1A TRANSFORMER
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
Input Voltage: 230V AC
Output Voltage: 9V, 9V or 0V
Output Current: 1 Amp
Mounting: Vertical mount type
9-0-9 1A Center Tapped Step Down Transformer is a general purpose chassis mounting mains transformer. Transformer has 230V primary winding and center tapped secondary winding. The transformer has flying colored insulated connecting leads ( Approx 100 mm long ). The Transformer act as step down transformer reducing AC - 230V to AC - 9V.
The Transformer gives outputs of 9V, 9V and 0V. The Transformer's construction is written below with details of Solid Core and Winding.
The transformer is a static electrical device that transfers energy by inductive coupling between its winding circuits. A varying current in the primary winding creates a varying magnetic flux in the transformer's core and thus a varying magnetic flux through the secondary winding. This varying magnetic flux induces a varying electromotive force (E.M.F) or voltage in the secondary winding. The transformer has cores made of high permeability silicon steel. The steel has a permeability many times that of free space and the core thus serves to greatly reduce the magnetizing current and confine the flux to a path which closely couples the windings.
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- FedEx, Delhivery, XpressBees, Ecom Express, E kart Logistics, for remote location we use India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.