The 5-36V SWITCH DRIVE HIGH-POWER MOSFET TRIGGER MODULE is of high power MOS trigger switch driver module and control board with a field-effect tube to adjust the electronic switch. It adopts imported double MOS parallel active output to show lower internal resistance, greater electric current, and power.
Besides it works at 15A, 400W under a common temperature which satisfies most devices usage and realizes the control of great power devices in a relaxed way. What’s more, it can be applied to power devices which could be controlled by output terminals like electric motors and light bulbs to control the speed of the motor and the light of bulbs.
The use of imported dual-MOS parallel active output, lower resistance, more current, strong power at room temperature, 15A, 400W, to meet the most use of the equipment. Wide voltage, the perfect support for PWM. Easily control high power devices. Input PWM to achieve motor speed control, lamp brightness control.
- The trigger source: digital high-low (DC3.3V – 20V), can be connected microcontroller IO port, PLC interfaces, DC power, you can access the PWM signal, the signal frequency 0–20KHZ perfect support.
- Output capacity: DC 5V – 36V, at room temperature, continuous current 15A, power 400W! Lower auxiliary cooling conditions, the maximum current up to 30A.
- Applications: You can control the output of power equipment, motors, light bulbs, LED lights, DC motors, micro-pumps, solenoid valves, PWM, motor speed control, lamp brightness. etc.
- Dual MOSFET
- Trigger Source: 3.3V to 20V DC
- Signal Frequency: 0-20KHz Supported
- Output Drive Capacity: 5V to 36V DC
- Continuous Current: 15A at Room Temperature
1 x 5-36V Switch Drive High-Power MOSFET Trigger Module
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.