XL7015 DC-DC Step Down Adjustable Power Supply Buck Module
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- High efficiency up to 85%
- The built-in thermal shutdown function
- Built-in current limit function
- In-Built output short protection function
- Excellent Line and Load Regulation
The XL7015 DC-DC Step Down Adjustable Power Supply Buck Module is a 150 kHz fixed frequency PWM buck (step-down) DC/DC module, capable of driving a 0.8A load with high efficiency, low ripple, and excellent line and load regulation.
This product is a 150 kHz fixed frequency PWM buck (step-down) DC/DC module, capable of driving a 0.8A load with high efficiency, low ripple, and excellent line and load regulation.
The DC/DC buck module has applications where the input voltage is higher than the output voltage, such asbattery, power transformer, DIY adjustable regulated power supply, LCD Monitor and LCD TV portable instrument power supply telecom/networking equipment, 24V vehicle notebook power supply, industrial equipment buck.
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- FedEx, Delhivery, XpressBees, Ecom Express, E kart Logistics, for remote location we use India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.