Official Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2 - 8 MP
Rs. 2,599.00 Rs. 2,999.00
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
No Hidden Charge
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
Get Attractive Discount on Bulk
Whatsapp Support @+917749850441
- Fixed focus lens on-board
- Improved resolution – 8-Megapixel native resolution sensor-capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images
- Supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video
- Size 25mm x 23mm x 9mm
- Weight just over 3g
- Connects to the Raspberry Pi board via a short ribbon cable (supplied)
- Camera v2 is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, Raspberry Pi’s preferred operating system
- Uses the Sony IMX219 image sensor – high-speed video imaging and high sensitivity
- 8-Megapixel camera capable of taking photographs of 3280×2464 pixels
Capture video at 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 resolutions
- All software is supported within the latest version of Raspbian Operating System
Supports Raspberry Pi all model.
- Applications: CCTV security camera, motion detection, time-lapse photography
1 X 8MP Raspberry Pi Camera V2 (Official)
1 x Camera Strip cable
Note: The included cable is NOT compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero models. To use this camera with Zero pi, You will need to purchase the Pi Zero Camera Cable separately for Pi Zero compatibility.
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- Bluedart & India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.