PIR Sensor Module Ceiling Mount 360Deg - 230V
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
No Hidden Charge
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
Get Attractive Discount on Bulk
Whatsapp Support @+917749850441
Ceiling / wall mounted PIR movement sensor in a white plastic finish, switching loads up to 1000W - ideal for incandescent, CFL, and fluorescent lamps and fans.
- Voltage: 230V AC 50Hz
- Finish: White polycarbonate
- Mounting: wall or ceiling mounting.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, recommended for indoor use.
- Unswitched ceiling/wall mounted movement sensor.
- Max. switching load: 2400W Tungsten Halogen or 720W Fluorescent
- Rating: 10A Resistive 3A Discharge fluorescent & Fans
- PIR suitable for Incandescent / CFL / Fluorescent lamps and fans.
- A live and neutral feed is required for the PIR Sensors.
- Timer range: 1 Minute to 16 Minutes Maximum.
- Sensing range: 5 Metres x 120 degrees angle.
- Dimensions: 85mm x 85mm
- Weight: 100g
- Operating Light Levels: User adjustable 5 lux – 1000 lux
- Operating Time Levels: User adjustable – Min 60 Seconds Max – 15 Minutes
- Class l electrical rated: must be earthed.
- Electrical Connections: terminal must have live and neutral feed.
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- FedEx, Delhivery, XpressBees, Ecom Express, E kart Logistics, for remote location we use India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.