Mini DC-DC Boost Converter 0.9V~5V to 5V 600MA USB charger Module
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
Great Step-up Module with 0.9-5V input, output 5V for many digital devices, so this is really a great module for designing a portable charger. Useful for your USB charger projects and onboard USB device supply solutions. (ie GoPro cameras)
You can supply it with single-cell LiPO or an AA size batter or others. Two AA batteries it can output current of 500 ~ 600MA, a single AA battery power supply can output 200ma current supply, great for mobile phones camera, single-chip, digital products supply.
- The module adopts a high-performance imported chip, performance is superior to the common module.
- Work with indicator light.
- Take the USB female, a wide range of Uses.
- A single AA battery power supply can output current up to 200~300 ma.
- Two AA batteries to the output current of 500~600 mA.
- Work from battery voltage as low as 0.9V, allowing you to maximize battery use.
- If your USB device is critical on 5V operation you can use this module.
- 1 x DC-DC 0.9V-5V to 5V 600MA Step-Up Boost USB Module
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- Bluedart & India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.