74125 Quad-Channel Non-Inverting 3-State Buffer
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
Wide Supply Voltage Range from 2.0V to 6.0V
Sinks or sources 4mA at VCC = 4.5V
CMOS low power consumption
Schmitt Trigger Action at All Inputs
The 74HC125 provides provides four independent buffer gates with 3-state outputs. Each buffer has a separate enable pin that if driven with a high logic level places the corresponding output in the high impedance state. The device is designed for operation with a power supply range of 2.0V to 6.0V.
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- Bluedart & India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.