DJI NAZA V2 Multirotor Autopilot Controller set with GPS
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
1. All-In-One Compact Multi-Rotor Autopilot System
2. New Assistant Software for Smartphones
3. Supported Multi-rotors Quad-rotor: I4, X4
4. Hex-rotor: I6, X6, IY6, Y6
5. Octo-rotor I8, V8, X8
6. Free Ground Station
7. Take-Off Assistance
8. Multiple Flight Control Modes and Intelligent Switching
9. GPS Module Available for Accurate Position Stabilization
10. Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC)
11. Supports General, PPM, and S-Bus Receivers
12. Arm/Disarm Modes for Safe Motor Starting
13. 2-Axis Gimbal Stabilization
14. Two Levels of Low Voltage Warnings and Protection
15. Single Motor Failure Protection
16. Supported ESC Output 400 Hz refresh frequency
17. Supported Transmitters PCM or 2.4 GHz radio with at least 4 channels
18. Supports Remote Gain Adjustment from the Transmitter
19. Enhanced Failsafe Features, Including Auto Return-to-Home
20. Compatible with DJI Video Downlink, iOSD, Ground Station, ZH4-3D/H3-3D Gimbals, and Future Products
21. Supports 9 Different of Multi-Rotor Configurations, Ideal for DJI F450/F550 and E Series Tuned Propulsion Systems
DJI NAZA-M V2 Multirotor Autopilot Controller set With GPS Supports nine multi-rotor configurations, the DJI NAZA-M V2 Multirotor Autopilot Controller set With GPS acts as the brains of the aircraft, managing pilot input and interpreting data from the various sensors, helping maintain a stable flying condition. There are four components to the system.
The MC (main controller) houses the flight computer and is at the heart of the flight control system. Then there is the PMU (power management unit), which serves to regulate how much power is sent to each of the four, six, or eight rotors. Finally, a GPUs receiver/compass combo is included, which enables a number of features, including Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC) and the Go Home failsafe.
CAN-Bus ports on the MC allows the Naza-M to interface with a number of DJI accessories, including the Ground Station System, the iOSD Module, or a gimbal control unit (GCU).
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- Bluedart & India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.