VN920-E, Single-channel high side driver General Purpose 5-Pin
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
• CMOS compatible input
• Proportional load current sense
• Shorted load protection
• Under voltage and overvoltage shutdown
• Overvoltage clamp
• Thermal shutdown
• Current limitation
• Protection against loss of ground and loss of VCC
• Very low standby power dissipation
• Reverse battery protected
• In compliance with the 2002/95/ec european directive
The VN920-E is a monolithic device designed in STMicroelectronics VIPower™ M0-3 technology, intended for driving any kind of load with one side connected to ground. Active VCC pin voltage clamp protects the device against low energy spikes (see ISO7637 transient compatibility able). Active current limitation combined with thermal shutdown and automatic restart protect the device against overload. The device integrates an analog current sense output which delivers a current proportional to the load current. Device automatically turns off in case of ground pin disconnection.
High-side switches can safely drive high currents in resistive, inductive and capacitive grounded loads. Designed to work in the harsh automotive environment they requires both robust, low on-resistance power switch and accurate analogue circuitry for diagnostic, protection and control functions.
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- FedEx, Delhivery, XpressBees, Ecom Express, E kart Logistics, for remote location we use India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.