Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
No Hidden Charge
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
Get Attractive Discount on Bulk
Whatsapp Support @+917749850441
The CD4069 device consist of six CMOS inverter circuits. These devices are intended for all general-purpose inverter applications where the medium-power TTL-drive and logic-level-conversion capabilities of circuits such as the CD4009 and CD4049 hex inverter and buffers are not required.
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- Medium speed operation: tPHL, tPLH = 30 ns at 10 V (Typical)
- 100% Tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range, 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC tentative standard No. 13B, Standard Specifications for Description of B Series CMOS Devices
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- FedEx, Delhivery, XpressBees, Ecom Express, E kart Logistics, for remote location we use India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.