BMS 6S 12A Lithium Battery Protection Board
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
PCB BMS 6 Series 22V 18650 Lithium Battery Protection Board is a 6 string 22V circuit power tool mostly used for solar lighting, for dedicated 18650 battery packs. It is designed for 3.7V 18650 models lithium batteries for charging, Protection from overcharge and over-discharge. Battery protection board, as the name suggests battery protection board is mainly rechargeable (Refers to the lithium battery) and protects the integrated circuit board. Lithium battery (rechargeable type) so need protection, is determined by its own characteristics. As the lithium battery, its material determines itself can not be overcharge, over-discharge, overcurrent, short circuit, and ultra-high temperature charge and discharge, so lithium battery lithium components will always follow A protective plate with a sampling resistor, and a current fuse.
Application: Battery pack Consumer electronics product 12V voltage rating Power supply Power bank and charger
Battery: 6 Cell Overcharge detection
voltage: 4.25 ± 0.025V
Over-discharge detection voltage: 2.50 ± 0.08V
Overcurrent Protection: 50A
Working current: 12A
Operating Temperature: -40~+85°C
Balanced charge: None.
Short circuit protection: Yes.
Applicable assembly: Nominal 3.7V Batteries / 6 strings
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- Bluedart & India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.