8 channel Level Switching (3.5V to 5V) IO Module LLC for Raspberry Pi
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Voltage level: 1.8V-6V
- Dimension: 38mm x 31.6mm
- Conversion level range: 1.8 V-6 V
- Instructions for use: (3.3 V, 5 V to each other)
- 4 pairs of power supply interfaces, supports more situation
Use tantalum capacitors for power filter, provides more stability
VCCB 5V power supply (can be an external 5V power supply)
If you’ve ever tried to connect a 3.3V device to a 5V system, you know what a challenge it can be. The bi-directional logic level converter is a small device that safely steps down 5V signals to 3.3V AND steps up 3.3V to 5V at the same time. This level converter also works with 2.8V and 1.8V devices.
The level converter is very easy to use. The board needs to be powered from the two voltages sources (high voltage and low voltage) that your system is using. High voltage (5V for example) to the ‘HV’ pin, low voltage (3.3V for example) to ‘LV’, and ground from the system to the ‘GND’ pin.
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- FedEx, Delhivery, XpressBees, Ecom Express, E kart Logistics, for remote location we use India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.