7493 IC SN74LS93N DIP14 Logic - Binary Counters, Dividers IC
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Logic Family / Base Number: 74LS93; Counter Type: Binary; Clock Frequency: 42MHz; Count Maximum: 15; No. of Pins: 14Pins.
- Supply Voltage Min: 4.75V; Supply Voltage Max: 5.25V; Logic IC Family: 74LS; Logic IC Base Number: 7493
The SN74LS93N is a 4-bit Binary Counter with four master-slave flip-flops and additional gating to provide a divide-by-two counter and a 3-stage binary counter for which the count cycle length is divide-by eight for the LS93. To use their maximum count length (decade, divide-by-twelve or four-bit binary) of these counters, the CKB input is connected to the QA output. The input count pulses are applied to CKA input and the outputs are as described in the appropriate function table. Logic Family / Base Number: 74LS93; Counter Type: Binary; Clock Frequency: 42MHz; Count Maximum: 15; No. of Pins: 14Pins. Supply Voltage Min: 4.75V; Supply Voltage Max: 5.25V; Logic IC Family: 74LS; Logic IC Base Number: 7493
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- FedEx, Delhivery, XpressBees, Ecom Express, E kart Logistics, for remote location we use India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.