74273 Octal D-Type Flip-Flop IC
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
High Speed: f MAX = 165MHz (typ) at V CC = 5V
Low power dissipation: I CC = 4μA (max) at T A = 25°C
High noise immunity: V NIH = V NIL = 28% V CC (min)
Power down protection is provided on all inputs
Low noise: V OLP = 0.9V (max)
The VHC273 is an advanced high speed CMOS Octal D-type flip-flop fabricated with silicon gate CMOS technology. It achieves the high speed operation similar to equivalent Bipolar Schottky TTL while maintaining the CMOS low power dissipation. The register has a common buffered Clock (CP) which is fully edge-triggered. The state of each D input, one setup time before the LOW-to-HIGH clock transition, is transferred to the corresponding flip-flop's Q output. The Master Reset (MR) input will clear all flip-flops simultaneously. All outputs will be forced LOW independently of Clock or Data inputs by a LOW voltage level on the MR input. An input protection circuit insures that 0V to 7V can be applied to the inputs pins without regard to the supply voltage. This device can be used to interface 5V to 3V systems and two supply systems such as battery backup. This circuit prevents device destruction due to mismatched supply and input voltages.
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- Bluedart & India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.