5 Pin 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack Socket PCB Panel Mount for Headphone
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
Enclosed in a plastic casing
Pin : 5 Terminals;
Material : Metal, Plastic
Package Content: 5Pcs x 3.5mm Audio Jack Socket
3.5mm PCB jack socket is cost-effective and reliable. The enclosed socket is chassis fitting, with solder terminating tabs for PCB mounting. The mount bushing screws onto the connector head to hold the jack securely to a panel. This ensures a sturdy and reliable connection. The chassis jack socket has a variety of uses and is often found in amplifiers for sound systems or instruments such as electric guitars and keyboards. Other than its common use in a commercial studio and domestic hi-fi, it is also widely used in telecom and communication, such as nurse call systems.
Application to Media Player, MP3 Player, MP4 Player, Audio-Video Equipment, AV Equipment, Note Book, Cellular Phone, Mobile Phone, Cell Phone, Smart Phone, PDA, Car Audio.
Made of plastic and metal material, this 5 pin 3.5mm PCB mounting socket will be a great item to replace the broken 3.5mm PCB socket.
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- Bluedart & India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.