4026 / CD4026BE Logic IC Decade Counter/Divider,DIP-16
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
Fully static operation
Medium speed operation...10 MHz (typ.) at VDD = 10 V
Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics
CD4026 is a decade counter which consists of a 5-stage Johnson decade counter. It has an output decoder which converts the Johnson output to 7-segment decoder output. It drives 1 stage (0-9) numeric count directly to a common cathode 7 segment display. Increasing the count as simple with CD4026 IC as by giving a high clock pulse. Displaying multiple digits is also possible by cascading more than 1 CD4026 IC. It comes in standard 16-pin PDIP.
Counter and 7-segment decoder in a single package
Drives common cathode type 7 segment display directly
Easy to increase the count by giving a high clock pulse
Can be displayed more than 1 digit by cascading more than 1 CD4026 IC
Ideal for low-power display
Interfacing with microcontroller and timer is simple
Fully static counter operation
Schmitt-triggered clock inputs
Voltage supply range: 3V to 18V
Maximum clock frequency: 6Mhz
DC input current: ±10mA
Power dissipation: 500mW
7 segment display counter
Frequency division 7-segment decimal display
Can be used as a counter in clock and timer
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- FedEx, Delhivery, XpressBees, Ecom Express, E kart Logistics, for remote location we use India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.