120mm 12V DC Cooling Fan (120x120x25)mm
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
• Input Voltage: 12VDC
• Current: 0.30A
• Noise: 36.5dBA
• Weight: 145g
• Wire Gauge: 26AWG
• RPM: 2200RPM @ 12VDC
• Air Flow: 80.6 CFM
• Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm
• Wire Length: 40cm
• Ball Bearing mounted
This Brushless DC Cooling fans are operating at 12V with a dimension of 120x120mm. They are typically found in ATX Computer cases, but they can also be used in a variety of other projects requiring moderate airflow. The fan spins at ~2200 RPM and can move approximately 80CFM. It is fairly quiet – just 36.5dBA. There are two connectors commonly found in PCs on the end – a 4 pin Molex connector designed to fit inline with older style hard drive connectors and a smaller 3 pin Molex KK 2.54mm that is compatible with our 3pin Molex Header. To use the fan, simply connect Red to 12V, Black to Ground. The White wire is a Tach signal – it can be used to monitor the fan rotation or left disconnected if it isn’t needed.
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- FedEx, Delhivery, XpressBees, Ecom Express, E kart Logistics, for remote location we use India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.