3011 / MOC3011 6 Pin DIP Optocoupler IC
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
The MOC301XM and MOC302XM series are optically isolated triac driver devices. These devices contain a GaAs infrared emitting diode and a light activated silicon bilateral switch, which functions like a triac
They are designed for interfacing between electronic controls and power triacs to control resistive and inductive loads for 115 VAC operations.
High isolation voltage—minimum 5300 VAC RMS
Excellent IFT stability—IR emitting diode has low degradation
Peak blocking voltage – 250V-MOC301XM – 400V-MOC302XM
TIP32C has high collector current and current gain, it is fairly simple to control the device since it has an Emitter-Base voltage (VBE) of only 5V and the base current of the only 120mA. But since we are dealing with high current, there will be good heat dissipation for switching applications and hence a heat sink is recommended. high current switching (up to 2A) loads Can be used as medium Power switches Large signal amplification Speed control of Motors Half bridge circuits Inverter and other rectifier circuits
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- Bluedart & India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.