24 Pin IC Base (DIP)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
Molded notch for proper orientation.
Easy to insert and remove ICs.
Ideal for narrow ICs.
24 Pin Narrow IC Socket base adaptor is a 24 pin IC holder, which can be soldered directly onto the PCB. The IC can be removed from this socket when required. The IC is placed on the socket at the time of use. This base acts as a removable IC holder. The IC base is for a narrow IC.
The socket is used when the IC is temperature sensitive and the heat from the soldering iron can damage the IC. This socket is used when working with a microcontroller IC and can be removed for programming.
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- Bluedart & India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.