2.8" TFT Touch Screen Display for Arduino UNO
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
2.8" diagonal LCD TFT display
ILI9341 controller with built in video RAM buffer
Works with any Arduino '328 or Mega
5V compatible! Use with 3.3V or 5V logic
With white LED backlight.
Suport Mini SD card extension
This 2.8" TFT Touchscreen shield is designed especially for Arduino UNO/Mega2560. The shield can directly plug into the UNO/Mega2560 board. The TFT display uses SPI protocol for communication with the MCU. Library for Adafruit TFT touchscreen shield is compatible with it, which is easy to use. It has way more better and clear resolution than a B/W 128x64 display or a 16x2 lcd display. This display also has a resistive touchscreen attached to it, so you can detect a touch anywhere on the screen and this can also help take input via touch on screen.
Meanwhile, this module supports mini SD card to expand storage and can display files from the same.
The display can be used for various application with Arduino like displaying sensor data, plotting of graph using the data obtained, building a touch screen calculator with input being provided by touching screen and using Arduino for computation.
The display can also be used with RPi via the SPI pins to be used as a screen. This could help display the GUI of RPi or even can be used to view the RPi's camera output.
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- Bluedart & India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.