1. High-power LED driver.
2. Lithium battery(or lead accumulator) charge.
3. Vehicle-mounted power supply.
4. Low voltage system power supply.
5. 6V, 12V, 14V, 24V battery charge.
6. On-board laptop power supply.
7. regulated power supply.
8.Low voltage power supply system
The 10A DC-DC Step-down Adjustable Constant Voltage Module can be used to get adjustable output voltage ranges from 1.5V to 35V. The module provides a wide range of current output up to 10 A. With heat sink mounted it can easily manage to run high power application continuously (provided that for continuous high power output you need to use a cooling fan on the heat sink).
The Module is made from a dedicated benchmark IC and high-precision current sensing resistor, proving a more stable constant current, (when 20°C to 100°C constant current 1A, temperature drift less than 1%); and therefore it is particularly most suitable for LED driver applications. The output current of the module can be raised up to 10A(for continuous use it is recommended up to 8A with additional cooling fan).
To enhance the stabilization in output voltage has four high-frequency capacitance which gives the lower output ripple. Double heat sink design provides easy and fast heat dissipation. MOS Schottky diode independent heat sink, which heat dissipation is good, and won’t affect each other. Also using large size Sendust Core and double pure copper wiring, improve working efficiency, reduce fever.
- Scope: High-power LED constant current driver, rechargeable lithium batteries 4V, 6V, 12V, 14V, 24V battery charging; nickel-cadmium nickel-metal hydride batteries (battery) charging, solar panels, wind generators.
- Output voltage: continuously adjustable (1.25-35V) (applied to the input voltage is higher than the output voltage applications can boost).
- Turn lights Current: current value * (0.1), turn the lamp current and constant value linkage, such as the constant value of 3A.
- Turn the lamp current is set to a constant current of 0.1 times (0.1 x 3A = 0.3A), when the constant 2A, when adjusted to the current value, then turn the lamp current constant current of 0.1 times (0.1 x 2A = 0.2A).
- This version is a fixed 0.1 times (actually turn the lamp current value is probably not very accurate) is full of instructions for charging.
- Minimum pressure: 1V.
- Output Ripple: about the ripple 50mV (without noise) 20M bandwidth (for reference) Input 24V Output 12V 5A measured.
- Operating temperature: -40 ℃ to + 85 ℃ (please note the actual use of the power tube temperature, the temperature is too high, please enhance heat dissipation).