W3230 DC12V Digital Temperature Controller Microcomputer Thermostat Switch
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Display Type:Digital
- Temperature sensor: NTC 10K
- Senor length:1.0m
- Temperature measuring range: -55 ° C ~ 120 ° C
- Resolution: 0.1 ° C
- Accuracy:±0.1° C
Mini temperature controller.
With a clear LED display for better readability.
Wide temperature measuring range.
Heating or cooling control.
All parameters set can be saved after a short circuit.
High Control precision 0.1 centigrade
Outdoor use uses involving potential chemical contamination or electrical interference
Nuclear energy control systems, combustion systems, railroad systems, aviation systems
Medical equipment, amusement machines, vehicles, safety equipment, and installations subject to separate industry or government regulations
Systems, machines, and equipment that could present a risk to life or property
Domestic freezer, water tanks, refrigerator, industrial chiller, steamer, industrial equipment, and another temperature-controlled system.
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- FedEx, Delhivery, XpressBees, Ecom Express, E kart Logistics, for remote location we use India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.