Temperature Sensor Module
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
1. Using the NTC thermistor sensor, good sensitivity.
2. The comparator output signal clean waveform is good, driving ability than 15mA.
3. Adjust the temperature distribution bit detection threshold.
4. Working voltage 3.3V-5V.
5. The output format: Digital switching output (0 and 1).
6. With bolt holes for easy installation.
7. Using a wide voltage LM393 comparator.
NTC Thermistor temperature sensor module is low cost, small size module. It is very sensitive to ambient temperature. It is generally used to detect the temperature of the surrounding environment. Through potentiometer adjustment, it is possible to change the temperature detection threshold.
DO output can be directly connected to the microcontroller to detect high and low, by detecting temperature changes in the environment.
The temperature detection range of the module is between 20 and 80 degrees Celsius. This module can be replaced with a line temperature sensor for controlling the water temperature, water tank, etc.
Generally, the 4 wire method of thermistor measurement is the most accurate because there is effectively no current flowing in either of the measurement cable wires and therefore no added resistance due to the cable wires.
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- Bluedart & India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.