JKD Solder Wire 500g Grade 60/40 22SWG
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- This solder wire 500gm has good solderability, insulation resistance, No spattering and non-corrosive. Its composition is 60:40 of Tin and Lead respectively. Widely used in electrical and electronics, solder parts like a circuit board, electronics devices, and others.
Fluxes formulated using high quality these Solder Wire 1mm 500g 60% Tin content have a welding speed less splash spotlight versatile features adapted to the modern electronics industry and the rapid development of welding technology needs is maintenance industry electronics enthusiasts will Preparation of material.
After electrolytic tin solder’s melting purification and special refining process greatly remove the solder fine oxide inclusions and joined the antioxidant trace elements in solder products to ensure excellent quality.
Good solderability both in electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity.
High activity flux makes more reliable soldering and leaves bright shiny solder joints after reflow.
With the solder wire reel, soldering can be accomplished quickly.
Widely applied in electrical repairs.
No Additional Flux or paste is required
No dry Solder
Low Melting Point
Easy to use, flows well and heats evenly.
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- FedEx, Delhivery, XpressBees, Ecom Express, E kart Logistics, for remote location we use India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.