Pixhawk I2C Port Expand Board with Cable
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Package Weight: 5 gm
- Number of Ports: 5.
- Board Dimensions: 33 x 12 x 6 mm(LxWxH)
- Net Weight: 3g
- Brand new and high quality
- The I2C splitter expands the I2C port to allow up to four additional peripherals to connect to Pixhawk.
- Use the 4-wire cable to connect the I2C splitter and add a compass module, external LED, digital airspeed sensor, or other peripherals to your vehicle.
The Pixhawk I2C port Expand Board with cable I2C splitter expands the I2C port to allow up to four additional peripheral connections for Pixhawk.
Use the 4-wire cable to connect the I2C splitter and add a compass module, external LED, digital airspeed sensor, or other peripherals to your vehicle. It is a useful tool and very convenient to connect.
Pixhawk/APM flight control only one I2C interface, such as the need to connect more than one I2C peripheral, you can use the line board; Pixhawk – I2C points line board with five completely parallel vertical 1.25 4 a socket, convenient connection in the form of 1 drag 4 four I2C peripherals, for example, at the same time use the external compass and RGB modules. I2C line board and Pixhawk flight control the appearance of the connection
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- Bluedart & India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.