MQ2 Smoke LPG Butane Hydrogen Gas Sensor Detector Module
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
1. Good sensitivity to Combustible gas in a wide range
2. High sensitivity to LPG, Propane, and Hydrogen
3. Long life and low cost
4. Simple drive circuit
5. Can be used as a Digital or analog sensor
6. The Sensitivity of Digital pin can be varied using the potentiometer
7. Can be used to Measure or detect LPG, Alcohol, Propane, Hydrogen, CO and even methane
The MQ-2 Smoke LPG Butane Hydrogen Gas Sensor Detector Module is useful for gas leakage detection (home and industry). It is suitable for detecting H2, LPG, CH4, CO, Alcohol, Smoke or Propane. Due to its high sensitivity and fast response time, measurement can be taken as soon as possible. The sensitivity of the sensor can be adjusted by the potentiometer.
MQ-2 gas sensor using gas sensitive material is to be clean air in the lower conductivity of Tin oxide (SnO2). When the sensor when flammable gases are present in the environment in which the conductivity of the sensor with an increasing concentration of combustible gas in the air increases.
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- FedEx, Delhivery, XpressBees, Ecom Express, E kart Logistics, for remote location we use India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.