TEC1-12709 Thermoelectric Peltier Cooler Module 40x40mm 9A
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Model number: TEC1-12709
- Operating Voltage: 12V
- Maximum Voltage- Umax (V) : 15V
- Maximum Current- Imax (A) : 9A
- Maximum power (W): 130
- Power Cord: 25cm
The TEC1-12709 40x40mm Thermoelectric Cooler 9A Peltier Module is the simple application of Peltier Thermoelectric Effect. The module features 127 semiconductor couples in the area of 40mmx40mm.
Thermoelectric coolers also are known as TEC or Peltier Module create a temperature differential on each side. One side gets hot and the other side gets cool. Therefore, they can be used to either warm something up or cool something down, depending on which side you use. You can also take advantage of a temperature differential to generate electricity.
This Peltier works very well as long as you remove the heat from the hot side. After turning on the device, the hot side will heat quickly, the cold side will cool quickly. If you do not remove the heat from the hot side (with a heat sink or other device), the Peltier will quickly reach stasis and do nothing. We recommend using an old computer CPU heatsink or another block of metal to pull heat from the hot side. We were able to use a computer power supply and CPU heatsink to make the cold side so uncomfortable we could not hold our finger to it.
A thermoelectric cooling (TEC) module is a semiconductor-based electronic component that functions as a small heat pump. By applying the DC power source to a TEC, heat will be transferred from one side of the module to the other. It creates a cold and hot side. They are widely used in industrial areas, for example, computer CPU, CCDs, portable refrigerators, medical instruments, and so on.
Also Known as Thermoelectric cooling modules, Thermoelectric modules, Peltier modules, Thermoelectric cooling module.
- Do not exceed Imax or Vmax when operating module.
- Please carry out moisture protection options (sealing) in final application use.
- Life expectancy: 200,000 hours.
- Failure rate based on longtime testings: 0.2%.
Important Note!! Heat side requires heat sink all the time. “ Do not run this device with a power supply more than a few seconds without a heatsink mounted to the device! ”
- Small module.
- Easy transition between the hot side to the cool side and vice-versa just by reversing the polarity of the supply.
- Quality tested cooling cells.
- Solid-state, vibration-free, noise-free.
- Simple to install and operate.
- Should use with a heat sink.
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- Bluedart & India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.