The soil NPK sensor is suitable for detecting the content of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium in the soil, and judging the fertility of the soil by detecting the content of N, P, and K in the soil. The stainless steel probe of the soil npk sensor can be buried in the soil for a long time and is resistant to long-term electrolysis, salt, and alkali corrosion. The shell is vacuum potted and completely waterproof.
1. Easy to measure, not only for professionals, but also for non-professionals, just insert the instrument into the soil to measure.
2. High precision, fast speed measurement, accuracy up to within 2%, and increased stabilitym, more accurate data.
3. The resolution is up to 1mg/kg (mg/l), on-site quick inspection, easy to carry, and can be read by inserting into the soil.
4. Portable measurement, accurate grasp of the soil fertility status, the user can measure the soil condition at any time, according to the soil condition, the soil fertility can be balanced to achieve a suitable growth environment for the plant.
5. The sensor uses high quality chip, low power consumption, high sensitivity and stable signal.
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Item Type: Soil NPK Sensor
- Material: ABS
- Color: As shown in the picture
- Length(not include cable): Approx.11.5cm/4.5in
- Width: Approx.4cm/1.6in
- Weight: Approx.203g/7.2oz
- Measuring Range: 0‑1999mg/kg
- Working Humidity: 5 to 95% (relative humidity), no condensation
- Measurement Accuracy: ±2%F.s
- Resolution: 1mg/kg (mg/l)
- Baud Rate: 2400/4800/9600
- Response Time (T90, seconds): less than 10
- Communication Port: RS485
- Working Temperature: 5 to 45 ° C
- Power Supply: 12V‑24V DC
- Protection Class: IP68
1 x Soil NPK Sensor
1. The steel needle must be inserted into the soil during the measurement.
2. Avoid strong sunlight directly on the sensor and cause the temperature to be too high. Use in the field to preve