MQ135 Air Quality Detector Sensor Module
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
1. Sensitivity to Ammonia, Sulphide and Benzene steam
2. With signal output instructions
3. The TTL output signal is low level
4. Analog 0 ~ 5 v voltage output, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage
5. Color is showing pictures.
6. Sensitive for benzene, alcohol, smoke
7. Fast response and recovery
8. Adjustable sensitivity
9. Signal output indicator
10. Output voltage boosts along with the concentration of the measured gases increases
The MQ 135 Air Quality Detector Sensor Module For Arduino has lower conductivity in clean air. When the target combustible gas exists, the conductivity of the sensor is higher along with the gas concentration rising.
Convert change of conductivity to the corresponding output signal of gas concentration. The MQ135 gas sensor has high sensitivity to Ammonia, Sulphide and Benzene steam, also sensitive to smoke and other harmful gases.
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- Bluedart & India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.