Xbee - Zigbee - S2C
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
RF Standard: 802.15.4
Frequency (ISM Band): 2.4GHz
Digital I/O: 15
ADC Channels: (4) 10-bit ADC inputs
Integrated, Wire Antenna Interoperable with other ZigBee-compliant devices Programmable versions with on-board microprocessor enable custom ZigBee application development Supports binding and multicasting for easy integration into a home automation platform Through-hole form factor enables flexible design 15 general-purpose I/O lines Industry-leading sleep current of sub 1 ?A Firmware upgrades via UART, SPI, or over the air Specifications: Protocol: Zigbee RF Standard: 802.15.4 Frequency (ISM Band): 2.4GHz Digital I/O: 15 ADC Channels: (4) 10-bit ADC inputs Data Rate: RF 250 Kbps, Serial up to 1 Mbps Range: Indoor 200 ft (60 m), Outdoor (LOS) 4000 ft (1200 m) Transmit Power: 3.1 mW (+5 dBm) Channels: 16 channels Encryption: 128-bit AES Voltage requirements: 2.1 to 3.6 VDC Current requirements: ~33 mA @ 3.3VDC (transmit), ~28 mA @ 3.3VDC (receive), <1 uA @25?C (sleep) Communication: CMOS UART / SPI @ ~3.3V Dimensions: 1.087" L x 0.960" W x 0.16" H (27.61 x 24.38 x 4.06 mm) Operating temperature range: -40 to +185 ?F (-40 to +85 ?C) Resources: Digi XBee Series 2C Page Datasheet XBee / XBee-PRO ZigBee (S2C) TH Migration Guide X-CTU Software
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- Bluedart & India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.