Soldering Tweezers Bend- Armsol ST-15
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
Soldering Tweezers – Electronics tweezers
Designed to meet and exceed the requirements for electronics assembly, labs, clean rooms, and circuit board repair and rework.Armsol soldering tweezers are made of the highest quality materials – stainless anti-magnetic tips. High precision tweezer tips are perfectly balanced offering fine tip symmetry for precision work. Metal tweezers tip edges are polished to provide a non-scratch anti-glare finish.
Standard Features for Metal Soldering Tweezers: ST-15 Bend
- Stainless Anti-Magnetic “SA”
- High Precision Fine Tip Symmetry and Balance
- Polished Tip Edges – Non-Scratch, Anti-Glare
- Low Carbon Austenitic Steel
- Good Corrosion Resistance to Most Chemicals
High Precision Tweezers for Electronics Assembly, Laboratories & Clean Rooms tweezers with the circuit board. Armsol offers a large selection of electronics assembly tweezers. Tweezer styles come in the highest precision Swiss, precision, and industrial grades. These include fine tips, ESD safe tips, wafer handling, cutting tweezers, component handling, and squeeze to open reverse action.
We at Armsol engineer our high precision line to meet and even exceed, the strict requirements for electronics assembly, labs, cleanroom, and circuit board repair. Armsol Tweezers are Made of the highest quality materials. Our high-precision tweezer tips are perfectly balanced offering fine tip symmetry for precision work. We polish the tip edges to provide a non-scratch, as well as an anti-glare finish.
Armsol is also Introducing the largest selection of ESD-safe tweezers for critical low voltage applications! Armsol Tweezers are compliant with Industry Standards and regulations to fulfill the Indian industry needs.
Many Common Industry Applications of Armsol tweezers are
- Electronics, Medical Device, Laser, as well as Microwave Device Assembly
- Circuit Die and Electronic Package Assembly
- PCB Rework and Repair
- Work under a Microscope / Microelectronics
- Biotech, Biology, Military and Aerospace Electronics Assembly
- Various Laboratory Applications
We design and manufactures high-quality tweezers for specialized use in the electronics sector. Widely used for precision work, reworking, and repairing electronic devices. Armsol mixed set of tweezers manufactured from anti-magnetic and anti-acid materials. Each set offers a different collection of tools, tailored for intricate work in the surface mount and fine assembly applications. These tweezers are practical tools for use in the electronics industry, watchmakers, jewelers, crafts, laboratory, and medical applications.
Features: Soldering Tweezers – Bend
- Made by the high-quality stainless steel
- Antistatic, Anti-magnetic and anti-acid
- Cutting-edge parts of pure manual polishing, fine workmanship
- Processed in high temperature and planting antistatic material
- Tips after a long time of use are still super straight.
- Bend Tweezers Head
- Provides an easy and convenient operation
- Suitable for planting small or thin water plant
- Warranty not applicable for this product
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- Bluedart & India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.