Proto Screw Shield for Arduino UNO
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
1. Arduino terminal to provide the IO, port connection.
2. 3.81 posts quality, reliable, convenient, durable.
3. Combined with the Proto Shield, the middle can be used as a prototype expansion board.
4. Double-sided PCB Prototyping extended area vias connecting the front sides can be welded components.
5. The middle section can be placed small bread plate, convenient test extend
The Proto Screw Shield is the ultimate breakout board for an Arduino. It combines a prototyping shield with a full set of 3.5 mm screw terminal blocks. The proto shield part lets you build custom circuitry and then you can easily & securely connect wires and sensors to the terminal blocks. Great for panel mounts, buttons, sensors, enclosures etc.
Proto Screw Shield is Pre-Assembled so that it can be directly screwed onto the thread posts. It is reliable and convenient.
The Arduino Proto Screw Shield extends all pins of the Arduino out to 3.5mm pitch screw terminals. It also has a lot of the utility provided by Arduino Protoshield, including a large prototyping space of both connected and unconnected 0.1? spaced through-holes, a reset button, LED for D13 pin indicating.
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- FedEx, Delhivery, XpressBees, Ecom Express, E kart Logistics, for remote location we use India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.