- Dual H-bridge motor driver, capable of driving two DC motors or one stepper motor
- Can drive motors with a voltage range of 4.5V to 36V and a current of up to 600mA per channel (1.2A peak)
- Compatible with Arduino and other microcontrollers
- Built-in flyback diodes to protect against voltage spikes
- Can be easily controlled using PWM signals for speed control
- Manufactured in India
The L293 Motor Driver is a dual H-bridge motor driver that can be used to drive two DC motors or one stepper motor. It is compatible with Arduino and other microcontrollers and can be easily controlled using PWM signals for speed control. The motor driver can drive motors with a voltage range of 4.5V to 36V and a current of up to 600mA per channel (1.2A peak). It is designed with built-in flyback diodes to protect against voltage spikes.
This motor driver is ideal for robotics projects, where motors need to be controlled precisely and reliably. The L293 Motor Driver can be used to control the speed and direction of motors in various applications such as line-following robots, obstacle-avoiding robots, and robotic arms. It can also be used in other projects such as smart home automation systems, where motors are used to control blinds or curtains.
The L293 Motor Driver is made in India, ensuring high quality and reliability. It is a cost-effective solution for driving DC motors and stepper motors in Arduino projects and other microcontroller-based projects.
In addition, the package includes the L293 Motor Driver board and a set of male headers for easy connection to an Arduino or other microcontroller. The board is compact and easy to integrate into any project.
- Supports bi-directional control of two DC motors or one stepper motor
- Can be controlled using logic-level signals, making it easy to interface with a microcontroller
- Has a low saturation voltage, which reduces power dissipation and improves efficiency
- Can be easily mounted on a breadboard or PCB using the included headers
- Has thermal shutdown protection to prevent the driver from overheating
Overall, the L293 Motor Driver is a versatile and reliable solution for driving DC motors and stepper motors in various Arduino and other microcontroller-based projects.
One L293 Motor Driver board