Flysky FS-i6S 2.4GHz 10CH AFHDS 2A RC Transmitter With FS-iA10B 10CH Receiver
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- No. of Channel: 10
- Frequency Range: 2.4055 – 2.475GHz
- Band Width: 500KHz
- Band Number: 140
- Transmitting Power: <20dbm
- 2.4G Mode: AFHDS 2A
- Modulation System: GFSK
The Flysky FS-i6S 2.4GHz 10CH AFHDS 2A RC Touch Control Transmitter With FS-iA10B 2.4GHz 10CH Receiver constitute a 10 channel 2.4GHz AFHDS 2A digital proportional computerized RC System. This system supports quadcopters.
The AFHDS 2A (Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System Second Generation) developed and patented by Flysky is specially developed for all radio control models. Offering superior protection against interference while maintaining lower power consumption and high reliable receiver sensitivity, Flysky’s AFHDS technology is considered to be one of the leaders in the RC market today. It has Full touchscreen interface, more convenient to control.
New Firmware Features :
- New(Trims) function
- New (Rate/Exp.) function
- New(Throttle curve) function
- NEW(Throttle mode) function
- New(models) function, supports 5 modes groups.
- New Context-aware reset function.
- New low signal alarm function.
Bidirectional Communication :
- Capable of sending and receiving data, each transmitter is capable of receiving data from temperature, altitude and many other types of sensors, servo calibration, and i-BUS Support.
Multi-channel Hopping Frequency :
- The bandwidth of This system ranges from 2.4055GHz to 2.475GHz. This band is divided in 140 channels. Each transmitter hops between 16 channels (32 for Japanese and Korean versions) in order to reduce interference from other transmitters.
Omni-directional Gain Antenna :
- The high efficiency Omni-directional high gain antenna cuts down on interference while using less power and maintaining a strong reliable connection.
Unique ID Recognition System :
- Each transmitter and receiver has its own unique ID. Once the transmitter and receiver have been paired, they will only communicate with each other, preventing other systems accidentally connecting to or interfering with the system’s operation.
Low Power Consumption :
- The system is built using highly sensitive low power consumption components, maintaining high receiver sensitivity, while consuming as little as one-tenth the power of a standard FM system, dramatically extending battery life.
|FS-i10S Transmitter||FS-iA10B Receiver|
|Frequency||2.4055 – 2.475GHz||2.4055 – 2.475GHz|
|2.4G Mode||AFHDS 2A||AFHDS 2A|
|Joystick Resolution||4096 class||—–|
|Charging Port||Yes (USB)||—–|
|Input Voltage||4.2V-6.0V||4.0V-6.5V DC|
|Antenna Length||26mm (dual antenna)||26mm (dual antenna)|
|Mode (optional)||Self Centering Throttle
Mode 2 (left throttle hand)
|Output Format||Compatible S.BUS||—–|
Package Includes :
1 x Flysky FS-i6S 2.4GHz 10CH AFHDS 2A RC Touch Control Transmitter.
1 x FS-iA10B 2.4GHz 10CH Receiver.
1 x USB to Micro pin (male).
1 x User Manual.
Note: This Kit does not Include Mobile/Tablet Holder
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- FedEx, Delhivery, XpressBees, Ecom Express, E kart Logistics, for remote location we use India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.