ATMEGA328-PU Microcontroller IC
Rs. 449.00 Rs. 650.00
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
No Hidden Charge
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
Get Attractive Discount on Bulk
Whatsapp Support @+917749850441
The ATMEGA328-PU is a low power CMOS 8 bit microcontroller based on the AVR enhanced RISC architecture. By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the ATMEGA328-PU achieves throughputs approaching 1MIPS per MHz allowing the system designer to optimize power consumption versus processing speed.
- 131 powerful instructions, most single clock cycle execution
- 32 x 8 general purpose working registers
- Fully static operation
- Up to 20MIPS throughput at 20MHz
- On-chip 2-cycle multiplier
- Write/erase cycles: 10,000 flash/100,000 EEPROM
- Optional boot code section with independent lock bits
- In system programming by on chip boot program
- True read while write operation
- Programming lock for software security
- Atmel® QTouch® library support
- Capacitive touch buttons, sliders and wheels
- QTouch and QMatrix® acquisition
- Up to 64 sense channels
- Two 8bit timer/counters with separate prescaler and compare mode
- One 16 bit timer/counter with separate prescaler, compare mode, and capture mode
- Real time counter with separate oscillator
- Six PWM channels
- Programmable serial USART
- Serial peripheral interface (SPI)
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- Bluedart & India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.