6N136 – High Speed Optocoupler
Subcribe to back in stock notification
All Prices Incuding GST
All Price are including GST & other applicable Taxes, For B2B Please update your GSTIN Number
Estimated time to pack : 15 Mins.
11 AM- 7 PM
Order can be pickup from our Store Located in Jayadev Vihar Square, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Same Day Dispatch.
Shipping Charge Flat-70/-
Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Isolation test voltages: 5300 VRMS
- TTL compatible
- High bit rates: 1 Mbit/s
- High common-mode interference immunity
- Bandwidth 2 MHz
- Open-collector output
- External base wiring possible
- Reverse voltage (VR) 5V
- Forward current (IF) 25mA
- Storage temperature range (Tstg) -55 to +150°C
- Ambient temperature range (Tamb) -55 to +100°C
- Soldering temperature max. ≤ 10 s, dip soldering ≥ 0.5 mm from case bottom (Tsld) 260°C
- Maximum output current 16mA
- Base current (IB) 5mA
The 6N136 is an optocoupler with a GaAIAs infrared emitting diode, optically coupled with an integrated photo detector which consists of a photo diode and a high-speed transistor in a DIP8 plastic package. Signals can be transmitted between two electrically separated circuits up to frequencies of 2 MHz. The potential difference between the circuits to be coupled should not exceed the maximum permissible reference voltages.
- Shipping Time:- Our orders are shipped within 24 Hours.
- Delivery Time:- 2-5 Days (Anywhere in India), 7-10 Days for remote location
- Shipping Partner:- Bluedart & India Post.
- Replacement:- Damaged During Transit, Missing Parts Or Item Mismatch.
- Return:- Item mismatch or parts missing etc.
- No return/Replacement will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We accept no responsibility for improper installation of our products. Electrical polarity must be properly observed in hooking up electrical components.